You can use the templates below to help develop your Letter of Intent (LOI) and proposal. These templates are for reference purposes only, as you will need to use the TLEF online application system to submit your application. You can use the online system to develop as well as invite others to collaborate on your proposal ahead of making your final submission.
You will be prompted to upload a completed budget document when you submit your proposal online, and you will need this budget to complete your application. Be sure to use the budget document that corresponds to the funding call to which you are applying.
Please note, the application system only accepts plain text, so you will not be able to use tables, graphs, or charts in your LOI or proposal.
Large TLEF Transformation Projects
2024/25 (New & Returning) Large TLEF Transformation Projects
- Letter of Intent template for new projects: Word | PDF – CLOSED
- New application proposal template: Word | PDF
- Renewal application proposal template for projects funded prior to the 2023 Large TLEF Special Call: Word | PDF
- Budget document template: Excel
2024/25 (Returning) Large TLEF Transformation Projects – Special Call: Hybrid and Multi-Access Course Redesign Projects
- Special Call renewal application proposal template for Hybrid and Multi-Access Course Redesign Projects: Word | PDF
- Special Call budget document template: Excel
Small TLEF Innovation Projects
2024/25 (New & Returning) Small TLEF Innovation Projects – Online application system will open in early November 2023